The International School of Lyon is a non-profit association (French Loi 1901). Its founding industrial members are BayerCrop Science, Lafarge, Merial, Monsanto and Renault Trucks. The Board meets regularly to oversee general school activities, particularly its financial stability.
The members of the present Supervisory Board are:
- Ms. Laurence Arikan: Renault Trucks, President
- Mr François Rocher: formerly Bayer,Treasurer
- Mr Eric Lambert: Mérial, Secretary
- Mr Arnaud de Jauréguiberry : Bayer
- Mr David Cipel : Euronews