ISL accepts all students for whom its established programme of study is appropriate or for whom an individualised programme of study can be designed. For more details on conditions of admission see our Admissions Policy. If your child requires special educational needs support, please also consult our Special Needs Policy
To begin the admission process please complete the online application form. Please read the applications procedures for the year you are intending to apply below before filling in the forms.
Applying for 2019-2020
Application fees 2019-2020
This is a one-off non-refundable fee required with the application form. No file will be processed without the payment of this fee (200 euros for company sponsored students; 200 to 50 euros for private payer students).
Enrolment fees 2019-2020
This is a one-off non-refundable fee (3 750 euros for a primary student; 5000 euros for a secondary student), payable once a student has been accepted into ISL. Once paid it guarantees a place in the grade of acceptance. This fee has to be paid prior to starting at ISL. For private payers, the payment of the entrance fee may be staggered in exceptional circumstances.
Tuition fees 2019-2020
Please click on the links below for the information and documents you will need for admission into ISL:
You can now submit your application to ISL online, by following the link below and completing the relevant forms (press ctrl+clic):
Email or mail Registration
Please print the following documents (under the ‘admission box’ (yellow box below).
1 – Early Years and Grades 1-5
- Application Form
- Teacher’s confidential reference. Please provide your child’s present class teacher with the appropriate ISL form which should be sent directly to us.
- Copies of report cards for the last two years (where applicable)
- Medical reports (parent and doctor). The corresponding form must be completed by a suitably qualified physician in English or French
2 – Grades 6-12
- Application Form
- Teachers’ confidential references from English (or mother tongue if no English learnt previously) and Mathematics teachers. Please provide your child’s present teacher with the appropriate ISL form which should be sent directly to us.
- Copies of report cards for the last two years
- Medical report (parent and doctor). The corresponding form must be completed by a suitably qualified physician in English or French
Application for admission (English)
Medical Reports: Parents and Doctor (English)
Student Withdrawal Certificate (Exeat)
Rapport medical: parents et médecin (français)
Student Withdrawal Certificat (Exeat)